Friday, November 20, 2009

If Starshine had a million dollars...

Last week Starshine came home singing "If I had a Million Dollars," which she learned in music class. We had a fun dinner discussion deciding what we would all do. Well, apparently they also made posters in class, and she brought hers home tonight.


Here is what was on her poster:
  • I would buy all the webkins in the world
  • My house would connect to my friends house
  • I would buy Target
  • I would buy diamonds
  • I would buy all the dresses in the world
  • I would buy 80 PetShops
  • I would have 60 Barbie dolls
  • 10 treehouses
  • I'd live in a castle
  • Every limo in the world
  • 70 Maids
  • 16 houses
  • I would buy a dolphin to ride to school (M&M Dad's favorite)

Ahhh to be 7.

Note to Grandmas: There appear to be some Christmas present themes in here.

2 comments:

Grandma L said...

Hi Starshine - I love your list. While I might not have Babies and Webkins on my list, I really like the 70 maids. Thank you for letting your mom share such a wonderful story. Love you. Grandma L

PS: Does Julia have a list?

Arizona Badger said...

Starshine,
Do your Mommy and Daddy teach you to share? I could use a new BMW M5. And Grandma could use just one of those 70 maids.
Love,
Grandpa L