Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funny Note

Last night Starshine and I each had our own social plans. I went to the ballet and she went swimming with a friend. So, when I got back late in the evening after she had gone to bed there was a small bag of potato chips on the counter with this note:

"These are Starshine's chips
if you want one ask in the morning"

Wow - I think she means me :).

Oh, and check back in about a week to see Starshine's new glasses. It's official - she has M&M Dad's bad eyesight and picked out her first pair Thursday night.

4 comments:

Grandma L said...

Hi Starshine - I got my first glasses in 2nd grade! Sure made life easier. I can hardly wait to see how great you look in your new ones.

Love, Grandma L

Uncle said...

I also got my glasses in 2nd grade. Oh yeah, can I have a chip?

Pink Mom said...

For Uncle sorry I ate all the chips

Starshine

Melissa said...

Cute note! Can't wait to see the glasses - she'll be even cuter than she already is.