Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day #6 - The End

Saturday was our last day at Disney, and we ended where we started - at Magic Kingdom. We let everybody pick what they wanted to make sure to do.

Jr. Princess: everything! Though with prodding this was narrowed down to Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion. She picked Haunted Mansion because M&M Dad didn't go on the first time because he was off getting us fast passes to Space Mountain. So, he sat with both girls and appropriately shrieked and acted scared throughout.

For Starshine, this day was all about redemption. She was determined to go on Space Mountain! Apparently, she thought there was a big drop, but when we said there really wasn't, she was determined to ride. Here she is in line looking positive, though nervous...

And here is photo proof that she did it! (Though, she doesn't really feel like she needs to do it again)
Everybody loves a good stocks photo opportunity...
And this is what day 6 looks like...

Overall we had a wonderful time, and I predict it won't be long before I start getting questions about "when are we going again!" Spring break was crowded, but it was definitely good that it wasn't summer, because we all did a lot better on our cool days, then the two warm ones.
Of course, next time I will schedule myself a vacation day when we get back. This has been a rough week!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun trip! I love the kimono pictures, and I also loved reading about your girls' totally opposite shopping habits. Hope you have been able to recover from the vacation!

Grandma L said...

Pink Mom - I love your summary of the trip. You caught the best of what happened. How did Star of the Week go for Starshine?

Love ya,

Mom