
This lady was so talented and popular that I noticed the college-aged staff all had face paintings by the end of the afternoon.
M&M Dad left early to go home and start dinner (yes he's a sweetie) and the girls and I went to do a craft in the preschool room. Next, we went to the tumbling area, but this totally stressed me out because the 13 year old boys were using the room as their personal cage match, so I quickly moved the girls over to the indoor playland. (In the playland it is A LOT harder for large boys to get up a head of steam...)
We came home to Starshine's favorite spring dinner - salmon with spinach and strawberries (yes, my kids are the best healthy eaters!) and they ate the house down.
This was definitely more activity than our typical Sunday afternoon/evening, so the girls slept like rocks last night.... ahhhhh.
2 comments:
That's not face painting - it's artwork! Beautiful.
Are you sure those are my granddaughters? I love the face painting! Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time, including M & M Dad who we all know loves to cook.
Love ya,
Grandma L
Post a Comment