Friday, July 23, 2010

Super fabulous hair

The girls' daycare had an American Idol party day on Thursday. I thought this meant a karaoke-type fun day with lots of singing. I was wrong. Imagine my surprise when I picked them up and they had these FABULOUS hair dos!







Normally I make them take a bath and wash this stuff out before they get it all over the sheets, but I was easily swayed to let them keep it for one more day. The only downside is there is glitter EVERYWHERE! Though in a house of girls, that is not something we aren't used to :).


3 comments:

Auntie said...

Wow! That looks great! I should try that for picture day!!!

Grandma L said...

Love the hair - I'll bet your pillow cases were BEAUTIFUL in the morning.

I miss all of you. Skype if you have a chance tomorrow.

Grandma L

Melissa said...

Oh my, the hair is a riot! They look rockin'!