Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camping with Auntie and Uncle

This week, Auntie and Uncle came up to do some camping nearby with the girls while M&M Dad and I went to work.

It started out a little rough when I had to quick rush Starshine to the Target Clinic for a strep test. The quick test said no, so we bought some ibuprofin for the low fever and sore throat and went to drop off Jr. Princess. Starshine felt better when we got there (yeah medicine) and decided to stay, too. She was quite the trooper, because we found out 2 days later when the culture test was complete that she DID have strep.
From all accounts, they had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures I stole from Auntie's camera.
Hiking...
Smores...
Swimming...
Pancake shaking...

Super fun. Too bad the forecast for the second night was for massive storms, so they came back early.

No comments: