Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

On Sunday the girls were working on a secret project that required me to be banned from the kitchen. Sounds good to me - can someone please bring me a diet coke!

Well, several hours later I was invited back to see a super Halloween-decorated dining room complete with ghost and bat chandelier... black cats on the chairs, and surprise spiders on my seat - eeek!

What fun!

After a spooky dinner it was time for some trick-or-treating! It's a bit of a bummer to have to wear winter coats over the costumes, but I guess it doesn't matter because people trick-or-treat in the dark here anyway.
It was quite the haul!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Grandma L said...

Truly a new adventure in spider world - a spider that smiles - got to love it! You girls make my heart smile. Glad you had a fun day. Love you.

Melissa said...

Cute costumes! I love how much your girls are into surprises. Fun.