The snow was done by Sunday morning, so M&M Dad took the girls out for some Christmas shopping while I continued holing up in the house. The girls paraded back in the house a few hours later announcing "we were stuck in the ditch for a long time!" After I picked my heart back up, M&M Dad explained there was no ditch (a key detail to a worrying mom, especially considering they were driving in my car), more like the edge of a parking lot. While I let M&M Dad drive Jr. Princess over to her friends house, I was not heading out anywhere! I figure we may be running out of luck considering we have been 3 times stuck in the snow with no injuries or damage to our vehicle.
Luckily we were well stocked for all of our cookie baking.
I think we officially have a 100% chance of having a white Christmas this year!
1 comment:
Yikes, glad no harm done with the ditch encounters! That was quite the storm - Brian and I were stunned watching the video of the dome roof collapse. Wow.
Post a Comment