Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Vacation Day #3

Monday was for family hiking at Catalina State Park...


I got an Arizona geocache using my cool new GPS Christmas present, though, it was a little nerve wracking looking amongst the cactus is snake country. I think we'll keep to less "spikey" terrain for future caches! Starshine is my little billy goat climber...

After a few hours we enjoyed our first "In and Out Experience." The burgers were yummy, but after hiking in the sun for a few hours, we would have eaten anything!

After cooling off, we had an all family birthday fiesta. We had drawn names to give gifts homemade or less than $5. Jr. Princess ended up with the most flamboyant gift - an Easter bunny headband and slippers from Uncle. She was ecstatic...

1 comment:

chrisruggaber@yahoo.com said...

What a great vacation that was! I miss the warm weather and my cute nieces making me laugh! Thanks for a great week Mom and Dad!
Auntie