Well, it's official. We have slow tooth losing genes in our house. After a month of wiggling, Jr. Princess, with some Dad assist, finally lost her first tooth at 6 years and 6-1/2 months. (
Starshine was almost exactly the same at 6 years and 8 months, way after all of her friends).

She was highly motivated to have it out today, because
Starshine promised her a prize from her prize stash if it was out by the end of today. (I just learned that she has a prize stash that she uses to reward Jr. Princess for being quiet when they have sleepovers, etc. How sweet!) She picked a sticker and a stuffed bear
keychain.
The funniest part was that
Starshine was more nervous than Jr. Princess. She kept her head under the pillow while holding Jr. Princess's hand for support. I taught Jr. Princess how to say "It's not about you" just like I joked with M&M Dad when I told him he wasn't allowed to faint while I was giving birth.
Now it's off to wait for the tooth fairy...
No comments:
Post a Comment