Scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!! The play was pretty scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!
Today we decided to finally drive down to Coastal Seafood today. They are supposed to be the best place for fresh seafood in the area. Ironically, it is right by our old apartment and we had never been there. Of course, back then I still didn't like seafood and our budget was tighter :).
So tonight is Mahi Mahi, which I've never had before. M&M Dad is pretty excited about the new challenge. The girls were not impressed with the smell, but liked all the cool fish in the display.
Jr. Princess especially liked the look of the spikey one (crab legs), though she has already proclaimed that she will not be eating dinner.
Then it was off to Midtown Global Market for lunch, since it was so close. I am still impressed with the girls' great attitude towards trying new foods. Though even I thought the African beef curry was way too spicey, and don't blame them for focusing on the rice.
We finshed off lunch by dancing to the live music by the tables. (I tried to take video, but I'm having technical difficulties tonight).
The market had all different kinds of foods.
We finshed off lunch by dancing to the live music by the tables. (I tried to take video, but I'm having technical difficulties tonight).The market had all different kinds of foods.

No comments:
Post a Comment