Saturday, November 8, 2008

High School Musical 3

I took the girls to High School Musical 3 this morning. I happened to have 3 movie tickets from work, and M&M Dad was thrilled to get some time to himself vs. paying $5 to join us in girly fun. We loved it.

While I was napping in the afternoon, Starshine wanted to dress up like Sharpey, so she asked Dad if she could put on make-up. Apparently, this means coloring on her face with markers! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants when she showed me :). Thank goodness for washable markers.




She bought the High School Musical 3 CD at Target last week (Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa M's Halloween gift card), and now is planning which song she will sing at Auntie's talent show this Thanksgiving. I guess we'll have to pack the markers to complete her costume!
Also - thank you to Grandma and Grandpa L for the fun kids book. We particularily enjoyed the one about forest fires.
I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Grandma L said...

Hi Starshine and Jr Princess

It was good to talk to you both yesterday. I am also looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving.

Starshine, I will have to find a picture of your favorite star. You put a lot of work into the makeup. I don't believe I could have done such a good job.

Have fun today!

Love Grandma L

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the book about forest fires. The once blackened areas of the Yellowstone forest now have trees "as thick as the hair on the back of a dog."
Big Bear

Grandpa and Grandma M said...

Wow Starshine.

I can't believe how much you look like Sharpay.

I want to see that movie too!!

Love,
Grandma M

Pink Mom said...

Grandma L and Grandpa L,

I loved your comment. I can't wait for you to see my Sharpay costume.

Love Star shine.

Pink Mom said...

Grandma M and Grandpa M,

I hope you liked my face.

Love Star shine.

Grandma L said...

Starshine - I can hardly wait to see your costume. Now not only will I need a talent - but a costume as well. What do you think I should do and wear?

Love,

Grandma L