Friday, May 22, 2009

Jr. Princess's Big Girl Adventure

Wednesday morning Jr. Princess and I were off to the airport for her big girl adventure! She wheeled her own suitcase the whole way...
She was a super star on the plane (though it was so empty, no one would have even noticed if she screamed the whole way!).
Then I was off to a business day in Beloit while she spent some fun time with Grandma and Grandpa L. First was a shopping spree for her birthday. Here is her new scooter...She helped Grandma plant some flowers...She went with Grandpa to the pond to look for frogs...
She served Grandpa some coffee with lots of pepper...

And she snuggled and watched a movie.So far lots of fun! I joined them on Thursday, though it appears we both had a cold so we ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour nap together. Auntie came and had dinner with us, and we are looking forward to her party on Sunday.

Friday morning was filled with a woods walk and swimming, and then another afternoon nap. You know Jr. Princess must be sick - three days with naps in a row! It has probably been 2 years since that happened!

Now we are waiting for M&M Dad and Starshine to show up after the long drive down from Minnesota. I hear they have been doing lots of cool stuff without us, too, so we'll have to have Starshine post her own adventure stories.

No comments: