
Here are the girls starting a LONG list of fabulous snacks-hot chocolate and fruit snacks. We should really change the nickname of this activity from Mommy Walk to Oodles of Snacks Walk.

Starshine was a fabulous walker - walking probably at least 5 of the 6 1/2 miles. Jr. Princess bopped in and out of the stroller, with an occasional stint on M&M Dad's shoulders. Aren't they sweet...

Well, this and the 5K yesterday means we are exhausted! I think we'll lounge about the house for the rest of the evening!
M&M Dad Here: Pink Mom thought she could just post the preceeding writeup of the Mommie is Special walk without a picture of her and the princesses. Well, she was mistaken. I know she didn't think any of the pictures I took of her were very good, but nobody wants to see a picture of me with the girls today. As she mentioned above, the walk can be tough mentally for her, but we had a great time and she handled it like a trooper, just like she does every other day of the year with the fatigue, the annoying numbness, the uncertainty of what is coming next and the weekly shots. Just the last one alone proves she is tougher than me. We are proud of you and we love you.
2 comments:
I've been wondering how your health has been, thanks for the update. Great job to all of you on the walk, what a cool family experience. Very touching.
You are one cute family, I must say. :)
Pink Mom – You’re way tougher than me too!! Didn’t you have to walk me to the nurse’s office to get my flu shot one year? :-)
Wow, the girls are getting so big and are absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment