Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 Girls and a Camera

Last weekend, Jr. Princess and Starshine spent most of the afternoon playing with our old digital camera. We watched the videos today (I had no idea they took so many) and I knew I definitely had to make a montage for you guys! (You'll have to ignore the lawnmower - M&M Dad didn't realize such important filming was going on.)



We'll definitely give them the camera to play with again because:

  1. It was the nicest way they have played together in months!

  2. It totally made me laugh


FYI - Starshine is reluctantly allowing me to post this video. She is a bit embarrassed, but I assured her that you guys just want to see how cute they are!

4 comments:

Grandma L said...

Starshine and Jr Princess you did a wonderful job on the video. I certainly hope that you keep making and sharing them.

See you Friday.

Grandma L

Anonymous said...

Nice video Grandgirls! Be sure to bring your camera for the 4th of July parade. That will be fun!
Grandpa L.

Melissa said...

It's too bad your girls are so shy :) That was very entertaining.

Uncle said...

MORE!!!