Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boxes and Snow Fun

Everyone always says toddlers love boxes more than the actual presents. Well, apparently my girls still love boxes (though probably not as much as presents). When I got a package yesterday there was a chorus of "Mom, can we keep the box??????" Of course, they know to act quickly because I usually get it out to the recycling container pretty quick as a part of my never ending battle to prevent $%&*, uh, I mean clutter, from taking over our house.
But it's hard to resist when they have such fun turning it into a mask, and loved it so much they took turns wearing it while playing Old Maid.
Then today it finally warmed up a little to enjoy the snow. They were out crafting a fantastic fort with M&M Dad when I got the call for pink spray paint (red food coloring and water in a spray bottle).

Hopefully the smiles will last through the afternoon. I sent M&M Dad and the girls to the first public H1N1 vaccination clinic we have had available. (I got mine a few weeks ago - one of the few perks of being high risk). They are crossing their little fingers that they qualify for the nasal spray.

No comments: