Sunday, December 6, 2009

St. Nick and Christmas Cookie Time

After yesterday's early start because of breakfast with Santa, I thought for sure the girls would be up and at 'em again this morning for St. Nick's day. Surprisingly, they both slept in until after 7, and then just sat on the couch to watch a show, not even noticing the full stockings sitting under the tree. M&M Dad had to go remind them, and then they came scurrying in to "wake" me up. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because Jr. Princess has lately taken to sleeping in just her underwear (she definitely doesn't get her hot-bodiedness from me!) and has most of her stocking emptied before I thought I should make her put on a shirt for decent photos. They got Old Maid and Pass the Pigs (among other things) which kept us busy most of the morning.

Then it was on to commence Cookie Baking 2009. I definitely required shirts for this, so I got good pictures of their favorite part, crushing of candy canes for M&M Dad's pinwheel cookies.






I think there will be more pictures later -M&M Dad said he would construct an indoor obstacle course to help burn off some energy on this very cold day...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

All the festivities look like great fun! Your girls are quite the cute helpers.