Well, the girls and I had oodles of fun. Who wouldn't considering everything was free and there were no lines/no waiting for everything, including pony rides...


Mini car racing...
Henna tattoos...
Various DJ led contests, including this hula hooping one (Starshine was super excited early last week when she realized she has finally learned to hula hoop)...
To show Starshine that it's not embarrassing to participate, I even joined the adult hula hooping contest. Based on the practice round I totally would have cleaned-up, but in the real event I botched the initial spin and was out in the first second. I totally choked. Sigh... At least I also got to demonstrate good losing behavior.There was also super jumps, balloon animals, crafts, caricature artists and carnival games. Our favorite was the carnival game where you got to throw baseballs at plates to break them. The girls were in awe that they were being encouraged to break something!
It was a great time. The girls love to point out that Mom's work is super awesome fun, and Dad's is super boring :).
No comments:
Post a Comment