Thursday, May 27, 2010

My brush with fame

The girls and I are Biggest Loser super fans. We DVR it and watch together every week. This season we were rooting for Sunshine and O'Neal because a) they were from Minnesota and b) they were just so darn likeable.

Well, Tuesday I found out they were coming to my work on Thursday! I was super excited to tell the girls, and was sooooo surprised when they reacted by breaking into tears, throwing themselves on the floor and totally whining that they weren't going to be there. Wow - I did not see that coming. I thought they would just be excited for me...

They recovered in time this morning to make sure I got them an autograph, and Starshine even called me as I was driving to work because she thought I had forgotten the camera. Nope - I got a great picture...

They're super nice in person, too.

1 comment:

Grandma L said...

Verrrrrrry cool indeed