Here's the proud mama...
Starshine's class studied crayfish this fall, and they could enter a drawing to bring one home, and she won. What do crayfish eat? What kind of home do they need? Beats me - we have a lot to learn. I made it clear that if they ever have a unit on mice, hamsters, rats or any rodent-like creature - FORGET IT!
Starshine has been hounding me for a pet lately, so this should be a good test run. She wasn't ready to pick it up, yet, but she was willing to pet it.
Pinchers is the best pet I ever had even though I have never had one ;)!
Ahhh, so glad Starshine is learning sarcasm :)
3 comments:
Starshine - Have you ever seen Auntie's crayfish hat? I always thought that crayfish were smaller - you will have to tell us all about them this weekend. UMMMMMM!?! who will take care of Pincher while you are gone next week?
Jr. Princess - I'm with you - not willing to get close. Hugs
That is so exciting! Auntie teaches that unit and I have so much fun with it! I can't wait to talk crayfish with you next week. Just remember, the crayfish can't pinch you if you pick them up from their carpace:)
See you soon!
Auntie
Love it - the pet, how she won it, the name, her sarcasm. Good luck with all that. :) We used to catch crayfish at my cabin all the time, they eat fish I think - so maybe some minnows?
Post a Comment