Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!

OK - I didn't blog for several weeks due to all of the holiday craziness, and I ended up finding all kinds of funny photos as I was cleaning up some cameras this weekend. So, I'm definitely belated on our New Years Eve festivities.

We had our second annual family game night this New Years Eve. Jr. Princess was a surprise winner last year with her Rock-Paper-Scissors domination, but this year she had to learn the agony of defeat. (Losing gracefully is still a skill she is working on...). The girls made fun medals again, including a large, Grand Champion medal.
This year's big winner was Starshine! At first she had a mini fit because I "suggested" she take a dive in Guess Who so her sister could at least win one game, but then she decided to be nice. If only she knew how many games we have lost on her behalf in the past.
Later that weekend we watched Mrs. Doubtfire with the kids. Jr. Princess was so inspired, she wanted to dress up like a boy and try to fool people, too. Isn't she the cutest boy??

No comments: