So, this week some colleagues were discussing their quest to do 100 push ups following this website (http://hundredpushups.com/), and I thought, hmmm this might be just what I need to get my neck back in shape in a fun way! Of course, I need some moral support from my super awesome husband, so I informed him that he was going to try, too! (OK, he's less than enthused about trying this, but he knows keeping my neck pain-free is in his best interest.)
To make this a fun family affair, I told the girls they can be our trainers! They are going to love using a clipboard and timer while bossing us around. And because we're super Biggest Loser fans, they yelled out:
Starshine "I'm Bob!"
Jr. Princess "I'm Jillian!"
Yup - that pretty much describes their personality differences. Starshine will be nice and supportive, and Jr. Princess wants to be the boss of us!
We did the initial test yesterday
Me - 25 (girl push-ups)
Matt -26
Not bad, but no where near 100. And no, I don't actually think I'll get to 100 push ups, but wouldn't 50 be cool? Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment