Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hoping for snow!

I am hoping for snow... No, not because of sledding, or other fun things, but because it will cover up the mud outside.

I picked up Jr. Princess from school to day as they were filing in from outside time. I watched a steady stream of cute little dainty princesses in their pink, sparkling clean coats file in and then.... my little dirt bomb.

Seriously - she will find any spec of dirt, anywhere, and roll around in it.


I did have a small giggle to myself as I thought about Grandpa L. I am pretty sure he would not let me get in his car if I came from school covered in mud :).

I hope you like my part in the show. (Starshine has been practicing for the talent show).



2 comments:

Grandma L said...

Jr Princess -
That was an awesome version of "I'm a little teapot". Could you help me decide what I should do for the talent show? I am pretty sure that "how to run the diswasher" will not be popular.
Ha Ha

Love to all

Grandma L

Grandma L said...

Pink Mom - I'll be sure to do my hair and get out of my pj's before YOU get up.

Thanks for the recipe help - the lemon bars are in the oven.

Love you, Mom

PS we love Matt too!