Her favorite moments:
- Getting to read her two books from home to the class
- Picking a new friend everyday to be her helper
- Erasing all of the boards
- Stamping the due date on the take home sheets
- Taking the lunch account down every day
This was such a fun week. I loved to watch how excited she was to go to school. I hope they do this next year in 2nd grade.
I get to go to my friends birthday!
Tonight we are relaxing before a big weekend of a birthday party, swimming lessons, and working on the bathroom. The contractor finished yesterday, and it looks fantastic. The only problem is we still need to paint and caulk before we can unleash the splash monsters near the patched drywall. (That and I have to hang 4 new smoke detectors, one in each of the bedrooms because, apparently the ones in the hallway are no longer good enough. Thanks a lot city inspector. So, you can now feel super safe when you visit because we will soon have 6 smoke detectors, because the existing 2 are hard wired and it's not like I feel like taking them down and patching up the ceiling. )
At least the toilet and sink are in full working order, because Jr. Princess loved using her "once a night potty card" to come all the way upstairs and see what was going on after bedtime.
g66f42i8ko0lkj[96;l
FYI - orange is Jr. Princess's blog color.
1 comment:
Sounds like star of the week was a smashing success! What a fun idea for the students, something to look forward to and love doing.
Look forward to the "after" bath pics, but sounds like there's a bit of work to do. Good luck!
Great chatting the other night. :)
Post a Comment