Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank you Grandma L!

The girls were super excited when they got home from school today because there was a package -they are suckers for mail! Usually it's a big disappointment when they discover it is just my medicine, but today it was for them. Thank you Grandma L for the super cute early Valentine's Day presents. The girls ripped off the packaging with glee and put the outfits right on. They have also already announced that they will be wearing them to school tomorrow (albeit with tights and sweaters!). I'm sure Grandma L won't mind that they are wearing them early. :)

Aren't they cute!

Thank you Grandma!

OK - Starshine's pants are a little long, but in true Grandma L fashion, I told her "you'll grow into then."

juliap8uylktfutkutrotrewqcauytrewqhplo9uuy6gtbvfr6yhnbgb76543211234567890kytrewqsdaiyi

Jr. Princess is being super cute tonight. She is pretending to be Mommy and helping Starshine after her bath. While I am leisurely getting today's blog entry ready for the jr. typers, Jr. Princess is running around getting pajamas, drying her off and in general doing all of the work. Ahhh- delegation...

No comments: