In preparation for Pink Mom's birthday tomorrow, the girls and I made some very special cupcakes. Both girls were great helpers. Starshine's favorite job is cracking eggs and Jr Princess likes to ask if she can taste it every six seconds.
LA Trip Day 5
12 years ago


Happy Birthday Pink Mom! (Pink wife just doesn't have the same ring to it.)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Pink Mom!
It looks like the girls and dad have prepared a grand celebration.
I think that the cupcakes are beautiful! I wish I could be there and have one.
Have a great day.
Love, Grandma L
Wow - it looks like you guys had a lot of fun preparing for today. I can't wait to eat my cupcakes tonight!
Happy, happy birthday to my pink friend! I am so glad we have connected here through blogging. I hope you have a wonderful day with your sweet husband, darling girls and delicious cupcakes!
Post a Comment