M&M Dad and Starshine were at home together, and I knew they were busy getting our delicious fondue dinner together, but I had no idea they were also busy decorating the dining room. How did they know I needed a smile when I got home, and who knew M&M Dad had a little inner Martha Stewart??? He said this was definitely how he knew he had two daughters - he has no memory ever doing anything like this when he was growing up with two brothers.
I had great ideas !
After swimming today, we got the mail from yesterday and the girls were thrilled to find Valentine's cards from Grandma and Grandpa M. (My bad not getting the mail yesterday - I should have known because Grandma M. has the unbelievable skill of always getting mail delivered on the right day.) They love the stickers, and we decided to do a little shopping so they could spend their B&N giftcards...
;loiiiiiiiiikiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxx]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]77777747788/88881121234567897444444444444144444444444444444444444444
Jr. Princess is also very excited because she won the fishing tournament on Animal Crossing (their current favorite Wii game). Fishing tournaments even inspire M&M Dad to play this game, but alas, he'll have to wait until March to try again. Jr. Princess took the early lead with a 47" sea bass, and the rest of us never stood a chance!
1 comment:
M&M Dad is doomed to experience all things Martha-Stewarty with three lovely ladies surrounding him! Looks like he has embraced it :)
Glad you had a great V-Day!
Post a Comment