Then, on Saturday, M&M Dad and I helped unload and organize the Girl Scout cookies at the elementary school. (M&M Dad hauled, while I organized - I say go with your strengths!) Starshine was busy at a Pump it Up birthday party, so we only brought Jr. Princess with us. She was soooo excited because first she got to sit in the YCare area and "read" the big kid books, and then later some big kids came over and played games with her.
Finally, we hung the mirror today so I am officially prouncing the bathroom finished! Ta Da! OK - M&M Dad wants to do some touch up painting, but I say it's done! Way better, don't you think. I am super excited that I refused to buy the super expensive or super ugly mirrors, because I lucked out and found this great one for only $20 - yeah! Now I am just crossing my fingers and hoping it doesn't fall of the wall because I flagrantly ignored the recommended hanging directions.

2 comments:
Wow! Your bathroom looks great. Love the cabinets!
Hi Beth,
From one project manager to another...your new bathroom looks great!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment