First, we found out Jr. Princess's molars didn't form correctly. One has a divot without proper enamel, and she needs a filling. (Seriously, I didn't know 3 year olds could possibly need fillings.)Luckily, because it is a baby tooth, they probably won't need to drill, just fill. Yikes. I sure hope this is not indicative of her big girl teeth...
Then, the dentist recommended pulling Starshine's first baby tooth because her big girl tooth popped out behind it. If we pull now, her big tooth should grow into the right spot (fingers crossed). I had many baby teeth pulled, too, so this does not come as a huge surprise.
I am excited that my tooth will get lost and that I can keep it! I love that he gives prizes if you be good and don't cry.
So, I know we were all guessing when the tooth fairy was coming... well the answer is Wednesday. M&M Dad is taking both the girls in tomorrow morning, and I am really glad not to be there. (I seriously hate the dentist, though I am trying to keep it a secret to not pass on my phobia to the girls!) I couldn't believe it when the dentist told me both girls would get some nitrous oxide to help them relax. I didn't know people still used laughing gas, and, more importantly, how come nobody ever offered ME any to help ME relax. I was a total stressed-out wreck during my filling earlier this year.
On an unrelated note...
Last week my car battery was struggling so I asked M&M Dad if he knew how to change a battery. Well, he's definitley not a car guy, so I got quite the look... The problem is, I hate going in to get my car serviced because it involves way too much schedule coordination, so I looked up how to change a battery on the internet. According to credible websites, the only skills involved were the aility to lift 60 pounds (check) and basic tools (check). Sorry M&M Dad, but you're qualified...
So here it is .... M&M Mechanic! (I'm not sure this pictures properly captures how much he was not enjoying this :).) To his credit, however, he did a great job and it works great! Needless to day, he was not thrilled with me bringing the camera out to the garage, but I told him Grandpa M would need to see it to believe it!
1 comment:
Teeth issues are not fun at all; I had to have so much dental work done when I was young. Hope the special sauce helps a lot! I think it helped me when I had my wisdom teeth out and my appendectomy.
Good work on the battery! Brian can do a fair amount of car work himself, it sure can save some $!
Post a Comment