Monday, April 27, 2009

More Grandparent Fun

Here are some more updates of Granparent fun...
Grandpa M was brave enough to play Memory with Jr. Princess...

The girls gave rave reviews to the pie. (It actually was quite delicious - whipped cream, crushed Oreos... what's not to love?)


Hanging out by the fire pit...


All in all, a fun weekend.
After they had left, Starshine spent a fun afternoon swimming with a friend, while Jr. Princess and I went to see Earth, which was great. M&M Dad - well I'm not sure what he was up to (except a run, of course) but I'm sure he was enjoying the alone time.

The best part of the weekend for me, however, was when Grandma M told me how they had learned about Original Hem Jean Alterations when they were in Colorado from Fashion Uncle. Well, I don't know about you, but I am constantly annoyed at the length of jeans. Manufacturers think we are either 5'10" tall supermodels, or we like to wear heels every minute of the day. Well, I quickly looked it up on the internet (http://www.daciaray.com/?p=38), and 20 minutes later had modified a pair of jeans in my closet...
Fabulous! Seriously, why did I not know about this before????

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What??? A way to mend jeans to be shorter? I am shorter than you even - it is so difficult! I am SO going to check this out!