The other day Jr. Princess and I went out for a bike ride/walk. We had barely gotten out of the driveway when we got stopped by the police! The two sheriffs got out and told Jr. Princess she was such a big girl riding her big girl bike, and complemented her on wearing her helmet. After the shock of a police officer actually stopping to talk with her, she beamed with pride while talking about her lady bug helmet. After they exchanged high fives, the sheriffs gave her a "ticket" for catching her wearing a helmet that gets her a free cone at Dairy Queen. What an awesome surprise!

I have a feeling it will no longer be a problem convincing the kids to wear their helmets!
2 comments:
Good Job Jr Princess! You look great in the helmet!
Whoa Jr. Princess! Awesome way to earn an ice cream. I can remember not all that many years ago (<10?) that Pink Mom didn't want to mess her hair with a helmet.
Post a Comment