Jr. Princess woke up this morning requesting pancakes for breakfast. She was pretty excited to find that I made pink heart shaped pancakes, which she topped with
strawberry yogurt and strawberry syrup for a fabulous pink themed breakfast for Valentine's Day.

Then it was off to Target to spend some Valentine's money from Grandma M. Jr. Princess picked out an awesome helicopter, and
Starshine got some more
Chixos accessories. M&M Dad was pretty excited for this non-
girly toy...

Later, Jr. Princess and Dad went out to craft their own Olympic-inspired luge track in the backyard while
Starshine napped (she's a little under the weather) and I assembled our new desk chair. Jr. Princess was very excited to find out there was a new box to play with...

And we ended they day with our Valentine's Day tradition - fondue! Now, we've had to modify the recipe since we've had kids (no alcohol, milder cheeses, etc.) but it is a lot of fun. We also had a chocolate dessert fondue. It may be a small stick that easily fits in her mouth, but Jr. Princess can always find a way to get it all over her face :).

I sure do love their cute little smiles!
2 comments:
Fun times! Sounds like a perfect Valentine's.
Our friends made us pink-colored chocolate chip pancakes for Valentine's Day too! It was a treat, especially since maple syrup is $14 / bottle here. I'm 99% sure their syrup was shipped from America. Mmmmm, fondue!
Post a Comment