Monday, February 1, 2010

There's a new smart girl in town!

Well, after two long weeks of waiting, Starshine's new glasses are finally ready! Here she is showing off her fabulous new self in a pair of dolphin-blue glasses she picked out herself...


She marveled the whole way home about how many signs she could read, but so far, hands-down, her favorite part is that now she can read the DVR menu from the kitchen counter while eating her snack! She looked like super adorable brainiac this evening looking up her spelling words in the dictionary.
I love having glasses it is like a new world! P.S. Glasses make you look smart.
Oh, and "you know who" definitely did not want to be left out of this photo shoot!



She looks adorable, too, but hopefully she will get my good eyesight genes!

2 comments:

Grandma L said...

Congratulations Lauren on a great choice in glasses. They are beautiful! You look great.

Love you, Grandma L

Melissa said...

I don't know what's cuter - her in glasses, or that pose she is striking. :)

Being able to see is wonderful. I should try it sometime. ;) Maybe when I can get Lasik done.