For a few days ahead of time Jr. Princess and I had lots of fun singing "2nd Grade Musical" to the tune of "High School Musical," which Starshine did not appreciate and told me she would die of embarrassment if we did that at school. We restrained ourselves...
So here we are at the big event. Starshine was SUPER excited that she made it up to the first set of risers. While she is perfectly 50th percentile for her age, she is so young in her class that she has always been a front row gal. And thank goodness, because Starshine's school does not have a stage so you can barely see anybody during this performance, but I tried videotaping anyway. Trust me she's in the middle behind the purple-shirted girl in the front row.
I was super impressed with how many songs they had memorized, and then each class recited a funny poem. ( I should have video taped Jr. Princess, too, because she knew some of hte songs and was singing along next to me. ) Can you believe she only has 2 1/2 weeks left of school??
No comments:
Post a Comment