Next it was a fun family outing to a local historical farm. It was baby animal day, which always makes it fun. Here they are learning how to pump water:
And chase the sheep...
And a fun horse wagon ride...
The only down side was the massive gnat invasion. I spent the nature walk with Starshine's coat tied around my head while constantly fanning myself to keep them out of my eyes and ears. Bummer I don't have a picture of that to post :)
For dinner, M&M Dad served a lovely dinner of steak and roasted vegetables that was WAY better than the pricey steakhouse dinner I had for work the previous week. And for dessert, there were delicious chocolate covered strawberries. M&M Dad was a shining superstar of an awesome husband helping the girls make the day special for me.
The funniest part was Jr. Princess must have said at least 10 times over the course of the day, "see Mom, I'm doing this with a positive attitude!" They sure did, and it was a great day.
Thanks awesome family!
No comments:
Post a Comment