
After a cold, wet and windy wait for the bus, she ran off without even looking back, just like her big sister 3 years ago.

When I picked her up from afterschool care, she was mad at me for picking her up so early, but then chatted on and on about all the great stuff at school. We're very proud of our big girl.
It's hard to believe I don't have any babies anymore - sniffle, sniffle.
Oh, and Starshine had an awesome first day,too! She lucked out and has her two best friends in her class and the teacher she was hoping for.
2 comments:
You have to love kids with smiles headed off to school. I am glad yo both had great first days!
Way to go Mom and Dad. You're doing your part teaching them to fly and watching them soar!
Love you all, Grandma L
Happy school year to your 2 cute, big girls!
Post a Comment