Both of the girls are enjoying soccer this fall. Jr. Princess is particularly happy because Dad is coaching her team for the first time. Here he is setting up for her first goal kick.
She has already scored her first goal this season, and loves that she is one of the big, fast kids this year in the 4/K league.
She has already scored her first goal this season, and loves that she is one of the big, fast kids this year in the 4/K league.Starshine is finally in an all girls league. Last year it seemed like the 2nd grade boys were so much bigger and faster than the second grade girls that the girls barely got to play, so this year is lots of fun. Here she is dribbling down field.

I missed most of her games last year because I had to take Jr. Princess to hers while M&M Dad coached Starshine, so it's really fun to see how much better this age group is.

I missed most of her games last year because I had to take Jr. Princess to hers while M&M Dad coached Starshine, so it's really fun to see how much better this age group is.
No comments:
Post a Comment