Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For Pink Mom

Not much exciting to report today, but with Pink Mom in California we wanted to post a few pictures to maker her smile. Starshine had Math homework tonight and did a great job with coin counting. She also started reading a new Pixie book.


Not to be outdone, Jr Princess also got some important coloring work in. She is excited about the Fall Festival at school tomorrow.


We love you Pink Mom. Have a safe trip and we will see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pink Mom said...

Thanks Sweetie - this made my evening!

See you guys tomorrow.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi to All at Shoreview Stories,

Sounds like you have been very busy since we left. I love all the pictures!

We arrived in AZ last night and have been busy unpacking and general cleanup. We acqujired a lot of dust along the way so losts of stuff required more than just unpacking. I've been inside while Grandpa is outside. I believe it is time to get cleaned up myself and TAKE A NAP.

We had a great time on our trip.

Love you all,

Grandma Lenz