Well, sadly it is the last day of our
Staycation. We decided to spend a quiet day at home relaxing before we head back to school and work (especially since I'm getting over a cold and M&M Dad seems to be getting one).
Starshine wanted her best friend to come over. Most people would think, "gee, wouldn't 3 kids make more chaos on a quiet day than 2?" Well, not when Best Friend comes over. Seriously, M&M Dad and I realized today it's actually less work for us when she's here because the three girls disappear and play together for hours!
They came out of
Starshine's room briefly to play Twister...

Jr. Princess didn't quite understand...

Then, right before we drove Best Friend home we did an outdoor obstacle course, which is a favorite activity that M&M Dad invented for inside on cold/icky days. Obviously we got to change the activities a little...


The girls had lots of fun!

Well, I am off to California for a few days of work, so hopefully M&M Dad (with
Starshine's help) will keep on blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment