Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun with Auntie and Uncle

We've had a ton of fun so far with Auntie and Uncle visiting. Last night we continued the tradition of carving pumpkins together and they turned out great.





We're also looking forward to throwing them away in the woods. Last year the deer loved to eat them, including a huge buck.

Then, Auntie and Uncle watched Starshine and Jr. Princess today while we were at work, and I cam to the most fabulous spooky signs all over the house. These are my favorites:




Now it's time to get ready for trick or treating, so hopefully we'll probably have lots of cute pictures tomorrow.
I carved a pumpkin.
Wow - that was typed with a huge dose of pout. I sure hope we can get through trick or treating without a meltdown :).

1 comment:

Grandma L said...

It looks like you all are having a blast. What did the scary house look like when you were trick or treating?

Love,

Grandma L