Sunday, November 2, 2008

Starshine on the Monkey Bars

I took the girls to the park this morning to give M&M Dad some time to rake the leaves and mow the lawn one last time. Starshine wanted you guys to see how awesome she is at the monkey bars...




This is a great example of why I LOVE my new phone. I was able to take this video with it and then email it to our blog while sitting on the park bench... how cool is that!

It was my first time at that park.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gophers,et.al.
It looks like all you you guys had a wonderful Great Pumpkin Day (aka Halloween). Sunshine, I was VERY impressed with your monkey bar routine. Jr. P., you certainly know your months!
Love,
Grandpa L. (aka Big Bear)

Grandma L said...

Starshine
Wow - and wow again. I know I can't go across the monkey bars like you can.
Keep it up!
Love Grandma L

PS Pink Mom - this project is certainly increasing everyone's skill levels. Thank you for all of this.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Shoreview Frozen Tundra Denizens,
Today's science outing looked like super fun. I am a crime show fan as well. The Badger vs. Gopher game was televised in the AZ market. Yeah Badgers!
Grandpa L (Big Bear)