Birthday wishes from Jr. Princess
iu8km,lo9wefvbmijkoo;lfgyblpphkl'j7egbhdfrvg9ogggggggghgy (Jr. Princess wanted to type just like her big sister.)
Not to be outdone, here is Starshine
I'm not the birthday grandma but that was a lovely performance by Jr Princess and Starshine. Keep up the good work.Happy Birthday Grandma M!Grandma LPS Pink Mom - looks like Jr.Princess may be a cheerleader!
Starshine, That was the BEST Happy Birthday song I have ever gotten! I wish you could have been here, tnen it would have been a perfect day. xxxooo, Grandma M
Jr. Princess, That was an awesome birthday song! I wish I could sing like that. I wish you could have had some of my cake. It was yummy. xxxooo,Grandma M
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm not the birthday grandma but that was a lovely performance by Jr Princess and Starshine. Keep up the good work.
Happy Birthday Grandma M!
Grandma L
PS Pink Mom - looks like Jr.Princess may be a cheerleader!
Starshine,
That was the BEST Happy Birthday song I have ever gotten! I wish you could have been here, tnen it would have been a perfect day.
xxxooo, Grandma M
Jr. Princess,
That was an awesome birthday song! I wish I could sing like that. I wish you could have had some of my cake. It was yummy.
xxxooo,Grandma M
Post a Comment