Of course, this year was definitely a test of our fortitude. It was -10F yesterday when we woke up, but we were not going to let that stand in the way of our family tradition (it would just abbreviate it).
Here we are at the the ice carvings downtown:


And here we are in a local park digging for the medallion. It still hasn't been found - I think the weather (along with the tricky clues) is really slowing people down this year. I know we didn't last long outside (and by we, I mean me. The girls probably would have stayed longer but my toes were Popsicles!).
I almost forgot - there was also a stop at Candyland for some treats. Starshine fell in love with her cherry popcorn ball.Popcorn balls are the best!
Later we went out to eat for dinner. Now, I know our kids are definitely good, adventurous eaters compared to the average kid, but here is photographic evidence. Jr. Princess decided to eat the cilantro garnish off her plate!

bhyj9,lcn.,io888888rvf312hgkoyhgdfe21k;;;;;;0790xertyhi8jbhhhhupdcfrt6tyjojjijhgrrxgjollhvvvxc
1 comment:
You definitely have to embrace the cold - it's a matter of survival! You guys are brave, esp the girls who look like troopers! Love the pictures of them bundled up. And can you send some of that adventurous-eater thing our way? Mine are the opposite, and it drives me nuts.
Post a Comment