Friday, February 6, 2009

A Fun Birthday

Yesterday I had a wonderful birthday. Jr. Princess woke me up, sang me Happy Birthday, and showed me the beautiful card she made. She had even used some of her precious Hello Kitty stickers on the card - which may be why she held on to it tightly and just showed it to me. I don't think I am going to get to keep it :).


Then I went downstairs to wake up Starshine, and discovered she was already awake in her room making me another card. My kids are so sweet!
I had fun making the card!

For dinner, M&M Dad brought home a delicious dinner from Cosetta's and some beautiful flowers. We each enjoyed a delicious, hand crafted cupcake, and the best part, I didn't have to be the one to clean up all of the cupcake crumbs!
The cupcakes where good !
Tonight we're playing with my present - Super Mario Kart. It's fun to have some Wii games that we can play with the girls. The kids enjoy it so much that they didn't want to go out for dinner tonight (which they love), they wanted to stay home and play the Wii. (works for me - I'm tired!)
Auntie was right about Bowser!

I had told M&M Dad that I wanted Wii Fit for my birthday (and Christmas). He very nicely kept stopping at Target to try and get me one, with no luck. And, in very un-M&M Dad fashion, he even talked to a store clerk to ask about when they might have some... I gave him a little bit of a hard time today that he needed to join the computer age because I ordered it online this afternoon from Amazon at regular price with free shipping - a little birthday present from me :). Can't wait to start hula-hooping and ski jumping in 5-10 days!

All in all - a great birthday!

cf7ui9v4r5cfgy7d9ogggbhp0ooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvuuuuuuuu

1 comment:

Grandma L said...

Dear Pink Mom

Sounds like you had a perfect birthday! Three cheers for the team that created the event!

Starshine and Jr Princess those are very beautiful cards!

Have a great weekend.

Love you, Grandma L