Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Busy Saturday

Whew - what a busy day. First, M&M Dad took Starshine to her very first tennis lesson. She was excited because there were mostly lefties in class. M&M Dad squeezed in an outdoor run on what was a fabulous Spring day.


In the meantime, I took Jr. Princess to gymnastics and then over to a friend's birthday party. Here she is in her princess finest for a fabulous afternoon of princess crafts, a princess parade, princess cake, etc.

We then headed home to get ready for the evening. I was dragging M&M Dad out to a work dinner, and the girls were excited about a new babysitter. I think Sunday will definitely be more low key, except for trying to put a new battery in my van. Hopefully that turns out to be as easy as the Internet would lead me to believe!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That looks like quite the princess party! And seeing that picture of Starshine playing tennis reminds me of a summer day many years ago when her mom patiently played a game of tennis with me... :)