Well, poor Jr. Princess was still sick, so Easter definitely didn't go as planned. She was so zombie out of it, that Starshine nicely wrote a note to the Easter Bunny asking if he could come back on a different day. (He left a nice note replying yes). Hopefully this will be over soon because I really want to eat the decorated hard boiled eggs in the fridge...
Of course, we couldn't delay the neighborhood egg hunt, so Jr. Princess sat on my lap, in her pajamas, watching the other kids run around in glee.
Starshine was ecstatic that she got to collect twice as many eggs to help out her little sister. Don't be fooled, this picture grossly under represents the number of eggs. I think she collected at least 80 for each of them...
Yup - we have to use big paper grocery bags because cute little Easter baskets just don't have the capacity...
It's now Tuesday and we're still home from work with Jr. Princess. She seems a little more chipper this morning, but I have fallen for this before... It will be a miracle if one of the rest of us doesn't catch this...
3 comments:
I'm glad the Easter Bunny agreed to come back for Jr. Princess. Starshine saved the day with her note.
Love, Grandpa M
Dear Jr Princess - I am so sorry that you are not feeling well and hope that tomorrow brings a happier tummy.
Starshine - what a haul! It was great that you could get some for your sister.
Here's hoping that the Easter bunny gets to make his return trip soon.
Meanwhile - the rest of you stay well.
Love, Grandma L
Happy Easter, sorry you had to content with sickness. Hope she is fully recovered now!
Post a Comment