Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kids Write the Darndest Things!

I was sorting through the papers in Starshine's folder after school today and started laughing out loud...

Here is a picture of the first one...
It was followed by 7 more papers...

"Pleeeeeeaaaaassseeeee don't bring pets.
Don't dare"

"Is that to much to ask!
am getting angree"

"Please don't bring cats
don't bring dogs please
don't bring babies
a'm serise [translation: I'm serious]

"pppllleeessseee"

"Don't bring cats"

"Don't bring Dogs"

"Don't bring Dogs"

Oh my goodness - hysterical! After we were done laughing about it she explained they couldn't play on the slide at school because of some dog poop. So, she and a friend were making signs to hang on the fence at school. Well, that makes sense, I guess.

Thats ridiculous mom, don't put that on the blog!!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma L said...

I can't stop laughing!

The teen years are going to be fun to watch!

Love Grandma L

PS Hey what happened with the tooth fairy?

Melissa said...

That's awesome. My favorite part though is her purple protest of you posting that!