Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All about Jr. Princess

Jr. Princess was very excited to get a card from Grandma M. today.

At the end of the note, Grandma M. asked Jr. Princess to give Starshine a hug and a kiss - and she was happy to oblige.
She also went for a bike ride with me (walking) around the block while Starshine was at soccer practice. I learned that I now have to wear my running shoes and exercise clothes when we go because she is officially faster than me.

Later, she tucked me in with a pillow, blanket and her Emmie and told me I had to go to sleep because she was the Mommy and I was the baby. When I asked her what the Mommy does, she replied, "Mommies take charge of you." - sounds about right!

I like jr. princess.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma M said...

Dear Jr.Princess,

I'm glad you got my letter! I hope you have a fun weekend. We'll see you soon.
Love,
Grandma M.

Dear Starshine,
I hope you had a good week at school. Tell Dad he took my name. I like m&ms, too! I could be Grandma M&M.
Love, Grandma M.

Anonymous said...

I liked your website and your blog. FROM kare bear