Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun Videos

The girls wanted to share some more videos.

Here is Jr. Princess singing her new favorite song "Months of the Year"

and here is Starshine teaching you about her school's BEST rules:

Body Posture, Eye Contact, Silence, (Hands) To Yourself



Sounds like good rules to me.

I can't wait to see auntie and uncle on Halloween

5 comments:

Grandma L said...

Dear Jr Princess and Starshine - Aren't you cute and talented. You absolutely made my day.

Will auntie and uncle be wearing costumes when they come to see you?

Have fun.

Love, Grandma L

Anonymous said...

hmmm costumes? I am a teacher! That is scary enough I think! I don't know about Lord VADER!

Grandma L said...

I will need to see pictures of the Halloween event !

Any suggestions for a costume to wear to a Caribbean party on 11/10?

Grandpa and Grandma M said...

Starshine,

Those are great rules. I bet you always obey them!
Talk to you soon.

xxoo,
Grandma and Grandpa M.

Grandpa and Grandma M said...

Jr. Princess,

Ilove that song! You should be on TV.

XXOO,
Grandma and Grandpa M.