I am lucky to have a stocking!

Jr. Princess was sporting her Santa outfit from Grandpa L, which she LOVES!

This year, there were no tears or fears. Both girls bounded on to his lap and smiled perfectly.

Jr. Princess was sporting her Santa outfit from Grandpa L, which she LOVES!
We then had a nice breakfast, followed by some fun learning about the celebrations of other cultures. The girls are huge fans of henna tattoos.

And, not to be outdone by her sister, Starshine now, too, has her very own bottle of hot sauce. (insert eye rolling here). Luckily Dad let me share his for last night's quesadillas, because I fear if I have to get my own we will no longer have room in the refrigerator.

Sunday was filled with Christmas shopping, playing in the snow and our annual tradition of making Christmas wrapping paper. The girls love crafts!

Coming soon to a present near you!
1 comment:
Is there room for ice cream in the hot sauce refrigerator?
I really enjoyed talking to you last night.
Today Grandpa is nursing a bad cold so he is watching tv and feeling miserable.
Love to all, Grammie L
Post a Comment